In 2016, ServiceMonster helped users collectively earn more than $365,000,000.
You know how to use the best eradication tools to leverage the results you want, so why aren't you doing the same for your business? ServiceMonster helps with:
- Scheduling: As a pest control business, you know that you and your techs' schedules are at the mercy of customers. ServiceMonster offers real-time, powerful scheduling capabilities so you can move things around and book jobs on the fly. You, your office staff, and your techs will always be synched to the same schedule.
- Client Tracking: Record all the information you need on your customers, and reference it at a moment's notice. The account newsfeed ensures you stay current on all events that happen within an account (from emails to completed work orders to calls).
- Marketing: Mail merge, email, call, export... ServiceMonster offers every type of campaign you could ask for, making it easy to maintain contact with your customers. Our in-house direct mail program, called
FillMySchedule, helps you stay in touch with your customers and boost repeat business with a click of a button (and averages an 800% return on investment!).
- Reporting and Dashboards: Stay up-to-date at all times with our diversified dashboards that track all the information you care about, such as what your most effective marketing campaigns have been, how many orders each employee has completed, and what your total income is for any given period.
- Mobile: Access all the information you need to handle your tasks while out in the field with ServiceMonster Mobile, available for both
We've been providing field service companies with software solutions to help them grow their business since 2003. We've taken no loans, accepted no investment capital, and are profitable and debt-free. Learn more about ServiceMonster
Data security is extremely important to us. All users' accounts are protected using the same encryption methods commonly used by banks and governmental institutions, and we will never share your information. Our servers are backed up daily.
Our US-based support representatives are always happy to answer any questions you might have, and they truly enjoy helping you identify how ServiceMonster can most effectively assist you in growing your business. We provide support in a number of different formats, including phone, email, live chat, and via our support site.