Below are all of the release notes for version 6.5.1 of ServiceMonster:
Released: July 9th, 2020
- Toggling advanced options on grids will now maintain that option for other grids until toggled off
- Grid columns can now auto adjust width by double clicking between the column headers
- Ability to create Technician and Admin notes directly from the appointment card on the Schedule sidebar has been added
- Added ability to remove a route from the Appointment Bookings dashboard. Simply edit the route and look for an option called “service route.” Toggling this option to "off" hides that route from the appointment bookings dashboard.
- Added in-app training for Core users
- Updated Welcome Page and Account Setup for new Trial users
- Added multiple levels of performance boosts via caching
- Added multiple performance monitors for improved bug and error tracing
- Updated Email Editor Preview mode for improved visibility to close preview
- Added default account type (Customer and Prospect )option in Company Info settings.
- Add ability to update any open orders with new payment terms after making an edit of said terms.
- Combined Account Dashboard and Account Newsfeed into one sidecar, separated by tabs.
- Improved Lead Sheet spacing for better visibility
- Added small radius around dispatch location (5% of total dispatch area) where color wheel remains gray
- Updated appointment note color on appointment card when viewing details on the schedule so they are easier for user to read
- Numerous grids have full functionality restored (advanced options): Lead Source, Templates (all), Notifications
- Default sort fixed for Marketing templates (A-Z)
- Records per page on the grids now correctly save per user’s selection
- Schedule now correctly highlights open hours by taking business hours into account
- Updated Core subscription schedule link
- Correctly adjusted any delete buttons to use a trashcan icon and any cancel buttons to use an x icon
- Added 30 min increments to Schedule v1.0
Released: July 10th, 2020
- Made the account dashboard and newsfeed tab selection persist as a user setting. The default tab will be “dashboard” but if a user selects the “newsfeed” tab then that option will stay as the default even when navigating to other accounts until the user again selects “dashboard” once more.
- Added missing account lookup from Bill To section of Order Screen
- Updated “New Job” to correctly state “New Appt” on right-click menu on Schedule v2.0
- Fixed an issue where “copy lead source to new order function” was not working correctly via orders created in the Quick Add
- Fixed an issue where “No Tax” and “Tax Exempt” system options were missing from tax dropdown
- Fixed issue where opportunities were only showing “0 days in stage”
- Fixed error when creating new route
- Delayed timing of New Account Setup screen so it properly opened in all scenarios
- Fixed issue where Completion Wizard order discount did not update until after saving as invoice
Released: July 10th, 2020
- Changed the appointment color to a darker gray for appointments that are beyond your max driving range set in your schedule settings
- Added a toggle to choose whether you wish to have a small area around your dispatch location show as one color, or to only show directional colors no matter how close they are to your dispatch location. This toggle is located in the schedule settings, under the “max driving range”
- Fixed error when clicking link in Export History grid in the Accounting section
- Fixed an issue where a newly created grid would not appear until after a refresh with caching enabled
- Tax rate dropdown list now properly sorts alphabetically as expected
- Fixed an error where a user could not process a credit card
- Fixed issue where the “new opportunity” button wasn’t available on the Lead Sheet
Released: July 14th, 2020
- Updated the Edit Contract page to now allow users to set an email address
- Fixed a bug where changing the order number on a WO strips the lead source on save
- Fixed an issue where the assigned route field would show as blank when looking at historical data that involved a (now) deactivated route.
- Resolved an issue where FMS preview images were broken
- Updated the new trial account setup page so it only shows for new accounts as expected
- Fixed a rare error where a user was unable to access an order page due to a service item quantity being set as “null”
- “All lead sources” view selector now properly updates to show “all” lead sources rather than just the active ones
- Fixed an issue where the Quickbooks online connection would error out
- Fixed an issue where new users could bypass the welcome screen without entering in required data
Released: July 16th, 2020
- Disabled the “copy site” and “new order” buttons on a new site page until after the new site has been saved
- Resized the FMS Approval Wizard card content preview
- Fixed broken image in FMS envelope preview
- Updated the audit process for improved functionality with new caching rules
- Set proper character limit of 64 characters on “Next Step” field for opportunities to avoid error on save.
Released: July 17th, 2020
- Fixed an issue where the Auto Account Name update tool was not following the company setting for account name format (“firstspacelast” or “lastcommafirst”). Now correctly follows format selected in Company Settings.
- Fixed caching issue where Quickbooks Online export was not properly displaying an “export in progress” message
- Fixed verbiage on the edit contracts screen for selected print style
- Fixed an issue where deactivating a technician (or removing them from a “technician” role) was no longer showing historical data on the appointment screen or schedule sidebar. Deactivated technicians now show in those areas with a * designating them as currently deactivated. A help tooltip was added on the appointment screen to alert users of this change.
- Fixed issue with “next step” field on an opportunity allowing more than 64 characters and therefore throwing an error. Field now correctly limits user to 64 characters.
- Correctly added the ability to create/edit technician and admin notes on both the on-deck and waitlist tabs of the schedule 2.0 sidebar
- Fixed an issue where the audit record for an activity wasn’t updating if the activity was not linked to an account
- Fixed an issue where deactivating a route was no longer showing historical data on the appointment screen or schedule sidebar for appointments assigned to that route. Deactivated routes now show in those areas with an "inactive" designation.
Released: July 22nd, 2020
- Fixed an issue where lead status was incorrectly showing “job scheduled” rather than “estimate scheduled”
- Improved theme for download/delete controls on the images section of an order for greater visibility
- Fixed an issue where sometimes appointments in the Quick Add would show as blank rather than showing their proper color wheel associated color
- Updated two numerical audit records that were incorrectly showing as currency
- Appointments On-Deck or on the Waitlist for Schedule v2.0 now correctly show tech and admin notes
- Fixed an issue where the Sales Dashboard MTD total was pulling from the order grand total instead of the sub-total as expected
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to create new credit group from the new payment window
- Disabled the “run charge” button on the new payment window when a credit memo has been selected rather than a payment
- Fixed issue where the grid advanced menu dropdown menu wasn’t properly anchored to the menu button
- Fixed an issue where split payment amounts could not be edited for individual orders
- Subject line data tags will now properly function when using the preview or test email options from the template page
- Activities on the new schedule also show their status instead of “unscheduled” in the hover popup, sidebar, and the details in the activity event card itself
- Updated password criteria rules and updated UI so user can reference if they have met requirements.
- New requirements: 6 character minimum, 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 number
- New ServiceMonster help site created and link updated
- Created new help links for each section of the navigator