Option to Not Attach Orders when Emailing from the Job Window
We have many users who email from the job window and use it to confirm scheduled jobs. All of those emails, by default, had an order attached to them. You were able to remove the attachment, but that would involve several clicks. With this feature, your company can decide what the default should be.
If you would like to disable our system from automatically attaching orders to job emails, head over to the Company tab and turn that option off. Now you can email from the job window any time, without orders being attached. If you need to include an order for one job but want to keep the default to not include orders, simply select Attachments on the email screen from the job window, and attach the work order.
Minimize the Call Activity Window
Some of our power users utilize the Call Activities window, and are constantly bouncing between screens in ServiceMonster. Now you have the ability to minimize a Call Activity and/or open another Call Activity after capturing basic call information. This will allow you to create an Account and then bring up the Call Activity to add your notes from the call, without losing any information.
- * Credit Memo not working in Firefox (#1033)
- * New Account Memo does not save (#1039)
- * Selecting Promotion Campaign redirects to Home screen (#1051)
- * Routes save button deactivates route (#1070)
- * Phone Label and Phone Type rolled back to drop-down options (#1081)
- * Unable to change between color wheels (#231)
- * WebForm Lead notification emails have missing content (#232)
- * Copy Lead Source flag on account screen wasn’t wired up with the New Job window when pulling up existing accounts (#265)
- * Selecting between existing accounts on New Job window doesn’t update the new account information on the job window (#266)
- * Updated New Job window does not copy phone numbers to Google (#264)
- * The New Job window does not have the real estate for three account phone fields and two site contact numbers. With this change, the New Job window first pulls phone numbers from the site record that the job is for. If the site record does not have a primary phone, then it pulls from the first phone field on the account record.