Read on to learn more about new features, enhancements, and changes included in the latest ServiceMonster release.
Date of release: April 5, 2018
For information on previous releases, please visit the release notes archive.
New to ServiceMonster? Try it now!
- (3313) Added Package Data Tag. Added a data tag that will pull name and package total based on package number.
- (3298) Lead Source Added to Orders and Accounts. You can now view lead source on the Order and Accounts grids.
- (3297) Enabled Navigation to Referring Account. You can now click on an account name and navigate to the referring account.
- (3272) Route Window Fix. Route window displays all fields again.
- (3252) Orders Email. Successfully view PDF orders (if browser allows) before emailing to customer.
- (3240) Service Items. The name field defaults to custom service items drop down list instead of blank text box.
- (3239) Lead Source Addition. Lead source chooser (magnifying glass) added next to lead source under accounts.
- (3219) Duplicate Account Prompt. Quick Add prompts the user when they are creating a duplicate of an already existing account.
- (3043) Print Options Default. ServiceMonster 6 defaults to SM Standard if no other print option is selected.
- (2577) New Data Tags. Added [Job_Tech_Firstname] tag so work orders print with technician’s first name only.
- (2460) Quick Add Confirmation. Added a phone number and email selector from new or existing accounts.
- (2414) Deactivating Routes Warning Added. When deactivating a route, SM6 now gives the user a warning/option to move jobs to another route if desired.
- (3308) Time Column in Schedule. Time column in Schedule now fixed and view-able while scrolling horizontally.
- (3314) New and Existing Packages. Package number and subtotal fields added for New Packages and existing packages.
- (3307) Timepicker in Job Notifications – required prompt is fixed.
- (3304) Can now update an employee record.
- (3278) Unscheduled jobs stay in “unscheduled” bucket instead of dropping on the schedule cell behind.
- (3261) Can now save $0.00 amount in payments.
- (3248) Job audit trails automatically sort in chronological order from the most recent and resort according to the Time Stamp.
- (3228) Quick Add now does not require order lead source when just going to an account.
- (3226) Accounts contracts grid list headers no longer missing spaces.
- (3225) Account: Reference grid column option changed to Account: Reference No. for clarity.
- (3221) When synced with Google calendars, can successfully navigate to unscheduled jobs account, order, or site details page.
- (3184) App handles expired tokens better without throwing an error.
- (3155) The status of sent out automated job reminders are now accurate.
- (3138) In orders, the sales rep field now saves as blank if desired.
- (3066) When navigating away from Job List, selected items clear.
- (3051) Grid controls are visible.
- (3044) Order numbers from the account screen are no longer cut off when using Firefox.
- (3024) The tax rate box on the order screen now shows the accurate tax rate: example – 6.625%.
- (2995) First and last name fields in leads now populate accurately instead of being blank.
- (2940) When switching between accounts, no matter how many records per page, the sites now display when clicking on sites.
- (2927) Marketplace search displays all listings.
- (2885) Check in/out times no longer rounded to the nearest quarter/half hour, but to the exact minute.
- (2883) Column filtering activated.
- (2864) Quick glance calendar now opens with Safari.
- (2620) Open lead and open orders now show the date and time the lead was originally scheduled for.
- (2236) SM6 payment modal with Authorize.net now consistent with SM5 – provides the last credit card charge info and disables the run charge button once charge is authorized.
- (2634) Payment records in SM6 now contain payment type, reference number, memo field, and amount.
- (3324) Copying an existing work order now includes the lead source.