Read on to learn more about new features, enhancements, and changes included in the latest ServiceMonster release.
Date of release: January 18th, 2018
For information on previous releases, please visit the release notes archive.
New to ServiceMonster? Try it now!
- (1809) Add percent discount to Promotions. Creating a new promotion, now users can add a percent discount.
- (1934) Change Title on Account page to a drop down instead of a text field.
- (2149) Audit Activities on Create, Edit and Delete. Activities are becoming more relevant in ServiceMonster 6, and now we keep an audit record to protect your notes, tasks, and other activities.
- (2284) Create a billing statement from the Account page. Billing statements can be created from the Order submenu, but many have been asking to add an option to generate billing statements from the Account page, and now that option is available.
- (2426) Convert Account Type from Prospect to Customer, when an Invoice is generated for the Account. When an Account is created from a lead such as WebForms, the type is set to Prospect. If there is an Invoice that is created for the account, the type will update to Customer.
- (2462) Email Route Packet to Technician. When setting Route Packet criteria, there is an option to email the Route Packet.
- (2622) Option to set Lead record as Residential or Commercial.
- (2672) Can view previous Billing Statements for the Account. From the Account History tab, users can view previous statements that they sent out to the users.
- (2751) Add Total Cost and Total Count to Marketing Campaigns. Users can add a cost value against a campaign. This helps in deciding which campaigns bring in valuable customers (assuming you are tracking with Lead Sources against the Order).
- (2752) Creating a Task on the schedule will pull route defaults to assign Task.
- (2762) Marketing Campaigns need to auto-populate Subject and Document. The Subject and Document should auto-populate based on last time it ran. Most the time, the Subject and Document do not change for Marketing Campaigns, therefore, no need to clear them.
- (2884) Activities grid now has the option to create custom filters.
- (1704) Lead: Lead Source does not match Account: Lead Source. A lead record isn’t passing the lead source to the account record.
- (2457) Cannot select phone, site address, city and ZIP under schedule settings. The Schedule settings display certain data on the schedule and there were a handful of options that users were unable to select/clear.
- (2566) Changes to the Account Profile tab were not prompting to save if navigating away.
- (2609) Twilio listing in the Marketplace was not loading description and configuration page.
- (2719) Order stopped calculating totals without the need to save the order.
- (2805) Cannot add multiple employees to Activities on the Schedule.
- (2831) Creating commissions only allow for default values and $0. Users need options to edit commissions.
- (2862) Pop-up schedule to jump to another day/week/month was displaying behind items on the schedule.
- (2895) Grids do not support horizontal scrolling. This is an issue when users start to add more columns than the default.