Committing and Dismissing Reminders
The individual occurrences of a recurring job are called, reminders. You can dismiss these or commit them as invoices or work orders.
Create Work Order: converts the reminder into an order with the order type – work order. Create Invoice: converts the reminder into an order with the order type – invoice. Dismiss: removes the reminder off of the schedule and out of the recurrence.
Option 1 –
- Go to Scheduling > Recurring Jobs. Click on the recurrence you want to commit occurrences for.
- Open the reminders tab.
- Click on the Reminder:Name to open up the reminder screen.
Option 2 –
- Go to Scheduling > Schedule. Navigate to the reminder you’d like to commit or dismiss.
- Click on the reminder to open up the reminder screen.
Option 3 –
- Go to Scheduling > Schedule. Click on Reminder Batch.
- Check the box in the reminder name header to select all reminders on the first page of this screen. Check the box to the left of individual reminders to pick and choose which reminders you want to commit or dismiss.
- Click on the commit or dismiss buttons at the top to apply changes to all of the selected reminders.