THIS WEEK IN SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Facebook has signed a deal to stream 25 afternoon MLB games: https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/09/facebook-has-signed-a-deal-to-stream-25-afternoon-mlb-games
- Stephen Hawking, Theoretical Physicist and Author, Dies at 76: http://variety.com/2018/biz/news/stephen-hawking-dead-dies-theoretical-physicist-author-1202726200
- You can now ask Google Home devices to send location-based reminders to your phone: https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/14/17119682/google-home-location-based-reminders-phone
THIS WEEK IN SERVICEMONSTER
- The demo video for ServiceMonster is coming!
- Order your spring FillMySchedule campaigns now.
- We’re running out of spots for Super Agents, so sign up today!
- Interviews, interviews, interviews, and oh yeah, more interviews.
SERVICEMONSTER PRODUCT UPDATES
- Two releases this week!
- 6.2 with 18 trackers, and 6.2.1 with 32 trackers.
- Mobile team is working on stripe.
- The framework for Mobile 4, or Mobile Operator, or The App, or Mobile 3 replacement is in the works.
The ServiceMonster Show is a place for us to share what’s been happening on social media, as well as what’s new in ServiceMonster and ServiceMonster Mobile.